LIMIT offers Interfaces to all major commercial Finite Element Analysis (FEA) codes. The standard license always includes one interface. Additional interfaces are licensed separately. Please refer to the interface documentations to see which element types are supported for specific FEA codes.
The interfaces included are:
- ABAQUS (.inp and .odb), for further information see LIMIT-Abaqus-Interface (.pdf)
- ANSYS (.inp and .rst), for further information see LIMIT-Ansys-Interface (.pdf)
- MSC-NASTRAN, NX-NASTRAN, OPTISTRUCT, RADIOS (.bdf or .dat and .op2), for further information see LIMIT-NastranOptistructRadioss-Interface (.pdf) and LIMIT-NX-Nastran-Interface (.pdf)
- MSC-MARC (.t16-Interface) (.bdf and .t16), for further information see LIMIT-Marc-Interface (.pdf)
- CATIA, for further information see LIMIT-Catia-Interface (.pdf)
- SOLIDWORKS, for further information see LIMIT-SolidWorks-Interface (.pdf)
- Universal Interface for currently unsupported codes, for further information see LIMIT-Universal-Interface (.pdf)
Usually the interfaces are available for the latest versions of the commercial FEA codes. For detailed information please refer to the interface documents listed above or contact LIMIT support.