The current LIMIT release is version LIMIT2019. The novelities and improvements are:
- New Default Setup Library and Easier Access
- Static Assessment Supported for All Active Codes
- New SensorManager
- New Method of Autocreating Setups Based on Topology Information
- Simplified JobManager with Global Settings for the Assessment Type
- Interface Updates
- New Weld Regeneration Algorithm after Reimporting a Model
- Improved Stability for Report Generator
- Training Videos as Part of Installation
Get more information here!
The major changes from version 2017r28 are:
- New result file format HDF5:
The HDF5 format increases the performance in postprocessing and enables future enhancements generating more information for postprocessing.
- One Setup for all Assessment Types:
In version LIMIT2018r1 the setups are defined for all type of assessments. The final selection which assessment type, i.e. static, infinite life or finite life strength assessment, is set in the JobManager. This enhancement allows a quick change of assessment types even for the FKM guideline.
- Improved automatic predefinition of welds:
Based on the results of topology filtering in combination with user defined templates, the automated setup definition in the SetupManager will lead to much better setups, that can directly be used for the assessments
- New SensorManager:
The SensorManager has been modified and supports also functions to multiply sensors using rotations or translations. Furthermore, the setup definition can be made directly in the SensorManager after the generation of Sensors. This new feature will again save time.
Versions with new features are also released during the year. A detailed list of modifications and enhancements is available for LIMIT customers on request.