New Update LIMIT2020r4 is now available with new features:
- Improved method of calculating the principal stress ranges in BS7608, GB50017 and IIW
- New option in the JobManager for suppresing the constant amplitude fatigue limit (CAFL) line in the S-N diagram for Eurocode 3 and Eurocode 9 (14.5.2020)
New Update LIMIT2020r2 available with the following features:
- Improved Sensor file management
- Improved cleanup of uncomplete setups in the solver, if thickness checks are deactivated (16.4.2020)
New Release LIMIT2020r1:
- New way of licensing LIMIT-CAE
- New LIMIT license server including new way of licensing LIMIT-CAE
- Updated LoadManager
- New fatigue coded added: IIW Recommendations
- Different sheet thickness within a weld set supported
- Using Ansys 2020r1Further improvements
- Compatibility with LIMIT2019
Get more information here! (12.3.2020)
New Features LIMIT2019R011:
- Improved installer
- Automatic adaption of the font size to 4K monitors (10.1.2020)
The new subrelease LIMIT2019R009 includes the chinese standard for design of steel structures GB 50017. The typical applications for this code in combination with GB 8408 are the assessments large scale amusement devices. (26.9.2019)
The new subrelease LIMIT2019R008 includes the British Standard BS 7608 for welded steel structures. This implementation supports the modification of the SN-curves and allows specific settings concerning the calculation of assessment stresses. Details can be found in the help library of LIMIT2019. (16.9.2019)
LIMIT2019. The novelities and improvements had been:
- New Default Setup Library and Easier Access
- Static Assessment Supported for All Active Codes
- New SensorManager
- New Method of Autocreating Setups Based on Topology Information
- Simplified JobManager with Global Settings for the Assessment Type
- Interface Updates
- New Weld Regeneration Algorithm after Reimporting a Model
- Improved Stability for Report Generator
- Training Videos as Part of Installation
Get more information here!
The major changes from version 2017r28 were:
- New result file format HDF5:
The HDF5 format increases the performance in postprocessing and enables future enhancements generating more information for postprocessing.
- One Setup for all Assessment Types:
In version LIMIT2018r1 the setups are defined for all type of assessments. The final selection which assessment type, i.e. static, infinite life or finite life strength assessment, is set in the JobManager. This enhancement allows a quick change of assessment types even for the FKM guideline.
- Improved automatic predefinition of welds:
Based on the results of topology filtering in combination with user defined templates, the automated setup definition in the SetupManager will lead to much better setups, that can directly be used for the assessments
- New SensorManager:
The SensorManager has been modified and supports also functions to multiply sensors using rotations or translations. Furthermore, the setup definition can be made directly in the SensorManager after the generation of Sensors. This new feature will again save time.
Versions with new features are also released during the year. A detailed list of modifications and enhancements is available for LIMIT customers on request.